Random Post

Labels

Home » » Salman-Katrina make a wonderful pair: Shah Rukh Khan

Salman-Katrina make a wonderful pair: Shah Rukh Khan

Written By creativeseed on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 | 2:53 AM







Shahrukh wishes Salman success



Shah Rukh Khan may share a cold vibe with Salman Khan but he finds Dabangg star's pairing with Katrina Kaif "wonderful" in Ek Tha Tiger.


"I don't know about the chemistry. But they make a wonderful pair. They have done films together and I wish them luck," Shahrukh said when asked about the chemistry of Salman and Katrina in their soon-to-be released film Ek Tha Tiger.


This is for fourth time when Salman and Katrina are coming together on silver screen after Maine Pyaar Kyu
Kiya, Partner and Yuvraj.

"It is very nice...they (Salman and Katrina) have done movies together in the past. I think chemistry is a too
deeper word, that was created by media. Even Kajol and I had issues with (the word) chemistry," SRK said
on the sidelines of Tag Heuer event, for which he has been brand ambassador since decade.
"It has taken me years to understand what this chemistry is. When I came back with 20 years of work, you
keep asking me about this chemistry...it is so loosely used," he added.

Share this article :

Post a Comment